The password requirements for paypal is
- 8 characters or longer.
- At least one number or symbol (like !@#$%^).
- Do not use more than 20 characters.
- Do not use your email address.
- Do not use 4 or more consecutive repeated characters (like 1111).
- No consecutive numbers (like 1234 or 4321).
- No key sequences (like qwer or rewq).
- Do not use key and number sequences (like qwer, rewq, 1234 and 4321).
- Do not use any spaces.
Password requirements rating
Passrequirements.com has given paypal's password requirements strength a 5 out of 5 locks.