4 requirements for Google account password on their website and mobile apps:
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long
- You cannot use password that is particularly weak, like “abcd1234”
- You cannot use password you-ve used before on your account
- You cannot use password that starts or ends with a blank space
There are no other password requirements like special characters or any other special combinations.
Google Password Tips
- DON’T use your personal info
- DON’T use common words and patters that are easy to guess
We rate Google password requirements strength with 5 of 5 locks.