There are a few different ways that you can reset your BlackBerry PlayBook password, depending on what type of password it is. If you’ve forgotten your device password, you can reset it from the BlackBerry® Bridge™ settings. If you’re having trouble remembering your BlackBerry ID password, visit the BlackBerry ID website for help.
To reset your device password from the BlackBerry Bridge settings:
- On your BlackBerry smartphone, open the BlackBerry Bridge app.
- Select the PlayBook icon.
- Scroll to and select Security > Device Password.
- Type in a new device password, then tap OK.
- When prompted, enter the same password on your PlayBook to confirm.
If you’ve forgotten your BlackBerry ID password, you can reset it from the BlackBerry ID website. Just enter your username and click “Forgot your password?” on the sign in screen. You’ll then be able to reset your password using a verification method that you previously set up, such as a secondary email address or answer to a security question.
If you’re still having trouble resetting your password, you can contact BlackBerry® Customer Service for further assistance.