1 requirement for Twitter account password on their website and mobile app:
- Your password must be at least 8 characters
There are no other password requirements like special characters, numbers or any other special combinations.
Twitter Password Tips
- Create a password at least 10 characters long. Longer is better.
- Use a mix of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols.
- Use a different password for each website you visit.
- Keep your password in a safe place. Consider using password management software to store all of your login information securely.
- Do not use personal information in your password such as phone numbers, birthdays, etc.
- Do not use common dictionary words such as “password”, “iloveyou”, etc.
- Do not use sequences such as ”abcd1234”, or keyboard sequences like “qwerty.”
- Do not reuse passwords across websites. Your Twitter account password should be unique to Twitter.
We rate Twitter password requirements strength with 2 of 5 locks.